1 March 2019 1 March 2019 31 October 2019 31 October 2019 18 August 2019 18 August 2019Our second contest Map Contest 2.0 is now live on TrackBase. Are you a map developer or interested in creating new ET Maps? Then that's perfect for you. Sign up right now and make sure to submit the best map. Any questions left? Check the FAQ! There are even really cool prizes waiting for you :)
KeMoN (ET: Legacy)
Devils Right Hand, Loffy
Following requirements have to be met to make your submission valid:
- 16vs16 map The map should be large enough that at least 32 players can play it.
- Objective map The map should have a main objective to achieve with hard work. Don't make it too easy for either side.
- Command Post as Secondary Objective At least one command post as a secondary object is required.
- At Least one Forward Spawn At least one forward spawn is required.
- Primary and Secondary Objectives There should be primary but also secondary objectives to make it more fun.
- Original Name Please choose a name for the map that does not exist yet.
- Detailed Readme We value a detailed readme file that is part of your final ZIP file.
Historical connection/background OR Axis Attack Map
You can choose on this requirement: Either you can create an Axis Attack map (since there's always Allies attacking ;))
you create a map with a historical background. If you choose latter, please make sure that most of the content / history is valid with true happenings.
- Restricted Release Date You are not allowed to release the map before the end of the contest (31 October 2019). Please upload your final version of the map in a single ZIP file on the submit page before the end of the contest.
Ray (W:ET Addict & Blogger)
Macchute (ET Mapper & Winner of the TB Map Contest 2018)
Fabi (ET Mapper & Scripter)